Ales Tales Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The competition runs between 6pm Friday 21 July 2017 and closes 6am Sunday 23 July 2017. The winner will be chosen at random from those who have voted (through checking in at the festival and rating a beer) for the people’s choice beer using the Untappd app.
- Only one entry is permitted per household for the duration of the competition (i.e. only one entry from the same name, postal address and/or e-mail address).
- There is no purchase required to take part in the competition. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over in possession of a valid passport, except employees of Visit Flanders, Ales Tales, Untappd, their immediate families and anyone else connected to the competition.
- Visit Flanders or Ales Tales accept no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances or other documents related to the prize. Spammers will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received from 6pm Friday 21 July 2017 until 6am Sunday 23 July 2017. Visit Flanders decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified via email to the email address supplied at registration to the Untappd app. You will then be provided with the travel and accommodation information.
- The winner will be notified by email after 22nd July 2017. Once notified the winner must contact Visit Flanders within 7 days, to make arrangements to take their prize or they will forfeit the prize.
- The prize is Eurostar tickets from London to Brussels for up to two people or direct flights from a UK airport to Brussels standard/economy seat for up to two people and a two-night stay plus breakfast for up to two people at the Sofitel Brussels Le Louise on the 1-2 September 2017.
- The prize must be claimed by 29 July 2017 to travel outbound on the 1 September 2017 returning on the 3 September 2017 for two-night stay on 1-2 September 2017.
- The winner is responsible for all other costs incurred as part of the prize including but not limited to all beverages, spending money, meals and all other travel outside of that specified.
- All travel must originate in UK.
- Visit Flanders reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the promotion should exceptional circumstances prevent it being run.
- Visit Flanders is not liable for any expenses whatsoever incurred by passengers failing to make the departure times shown on their tickets.
- Passengers must ensure that they comply in full with all the relevant customs and immigration requirements including the appropriate passport and visa requirements.
- Passengers are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- This prize is for up to 2 people travelling
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any offer or discount.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of cancellation by the winner, for whatever reason, no alternative prize, refund or alternative travel dates will be offered. Once a confirmed booking has been made, reservations may not be changed.
- Winners agree to be involved in publicity surrounding the prize draw.
Draw terms & conditions
- Visit Flanders may contact the winner with details of products and services or to undertake research.
- By making a competition entry, the reader will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
The use of the page and features of the competition website, as well as material and information contained on it, is used entirely at the user’s own risk. Visit Flanders does not accept any responsibility for loss of data and/or changes in the user’s systems as a consequence of participating in this competition. On the basis of the execution of the competition, compensation claims cannot be exercised against Visit Flanders.