Red Star Line Facts
Did you know that the Red Star Line fleet counted 23 ships of which all names ended in 'land'? ...
- The Red Star Line fleet counted 23 ships, all names ended in 'land'
- Cost of a transatlantic ticket was between 10 and 40 USD
- The average travel time from Antwerp to New York was about 12 days
- The Red Star Line carried 2.7 million passengers between 1873 and 1934
- Some famous passengers included Albert Einstein, singer Irvin Berlin and Golda Meir, Israel's first female Prime Minister