Enjoy a short break in Ghent
Ghent, Flanders’ hidden gem. It was once the largest city in medieval Europe. Now, it’s the perfect destination for a relaxing, cultural or culinary holiday. Small enough to be cosy, big enough to stay vibrant.
- Stroll down the enchanting alleyways of the Patershol.
- View world-renowned art by the Flemish Masters.
- Experience fascinating museums, towering cathedrals and quintessential castles.
- Take a trip round the city by boat through our inland waterways.
- Indulge in all the culinary specialties of the region, including sought-after locally brewed beer.